- “I apologize profusely for any inconvenience my murderous rampage may have caused.”
- “I’ve discovered that getting pummeled by a blunt weapon can be quite painful.”
- “You know… squirrels can be deadly when cornered.”
- “Some day, I hope to find the nuggets on a chicken.”
- “You know, I really wish I had a garden where I could put a couple of human statues.”
- “I think that last Vendor short changed me. <chuckling> Oh, that was a bad one.”
- “I do hope to find some interesting gadgets around here. I do love tinkering with things.”
- “I had an idea for a device that you could put small pieces of bread in to cook, but in the end I really didn’t think there’d be much of a market for it.”
- This is, of course, a reference to the ever-present toaster.
- “I’d like to give a shout out to my boys in Gnomeregan. Keeping it real Big-T, Snoop-Pup and Little Dees. Y’all are short, but you’re real, baby!”
- All hip-hop rappers references.
- “I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger.”
- “I like large posteriors and I cannot prevaricate.”
General WoW Jokes
“I don’t mind the Gnomes, but I’m always worried about tripping over one.”
- “I have a wonderful recipe. Bring two gnomes, two eggs. Beat Gnomes, separate the eggs- or was it… eh, details.”
- What kind of underwear do Nelfs wear? Fruit of Elune.
- Knock, knock! “Who’s there?” “A Gnome, I couldn’t reach the doorbell.”
Q: What is better than 10 gnomes in a barrel?
A: One gnome in 10 barrels!
A hunter and a rogue walks into a bar.
Both ohter a shot of vodka, but suddenly the hunter grabs the rogue’s shot, and drink both at once.
The rogue says: “WTF!?!?! That was mine!”
And the hunter answers: “MUUUUULTI SHOT!”
How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall? Depends on how hard you throw ’em!
What do you call a resto druid that melees. A combat log.