Gnomes are whimsical characters with a great history that have found popularity as garden decorations, with some people having quite a collection. They fall into the category of décor and are designed to bring interest and conversation to visitors spending time in your gnome home. These funny little folks also feature in many fantasy stories, memes and games, with one famous example being Dungeons and Dragons. Naming gnomes using gnome puns can also be a source of much entertainment as it is tradition to give them weird and wonderful names, and of course, tell the groanworthy gnome jokes that trip so naturally off the tongue – Gnome pun intended!
Movie & TV Gnome Puns
- It’s movie night, time to watch A League of Their Gnome.
- I watched a movie about a small kid with a beard and pointy hat getting one over some house robbers. It’s called Gnome Alone
- If gnomes want some ideas to revamp the garden they just watch Extreme Makeover: Gnome Edition
- Heard about a little alien kid that has a beard and pointy hat who likes to chat on his mobile. It’s called E.T. Phone Gnome
- My Favorite Aussie soap opera is Gnome and Away
- The best Star Trek movie is IV: The Voyage Gnome
- The greatest movie featuring a dog is Lassie Come Gnome
- Reese Witherspoon greatest performance is in Sweet Gnome Alabama
Funny Gnome Puns
- When gnomes are working they love to sign Gnome Worry, Be Happy
- Gnomes are bad singers as they have gnome rhyme, gnome reason
- When asked difficult questions they will say, yes, gnome, maybe
- Gnomes doing yoga will end it by saying: “Gnome-aste”
- Gnomes at war will naturally go towards gnome-man’s land
- Gnomes’ favorite Christmas song is Driving Gnome for Christmas
- Their parents say that they eat them out of house and gnome
- The greatest detective is Sherlock Gnomes
- They get all of their craft supplies at Gnome Depot
- They visit websites so that they can look at all of the gnome pages
- They aren’t gnome for their humor
- Too bad, if only I’d gnome!
- If only I’d gnome!
- They can’t read it, it’s on a need to gnome basis.
- It contains secrets by the gnecromantic society.
- All right every one that’s enough! Gno more games!
- It doesn’t have to be very long. Not like gnomes are known for their length anyways.
Short Gnome Puns
- It’s a little gnome fact
- Always blow your gnome trumpet
- Gnome body is as funny as you
- Go big or go gnome
- If only I’d gnome
- Do you gnome who I am?
- Good things come to gnomes that wait
- Gnome sweet gnome
- Oh gnome you did not
- Gnome thanks
- You should get to gnome them
- She is un-gnome to me
- Gnome pun intended
- In my gnome words
- Choose your gnome adventure
Sport Gnome Puns
- Gnomes love baseball so that they can score gnome runs
- Imagine placing a gnome outside your house and arming him with a torch and stick; he would be there to guard the home and keep you safe, making him your Gnomeland Security!
- Did you hear the one about the robber who attacked a family of gnomes? He showed the gnome mercy! Seriously don’t shoot the messenger.
- This is likely to be a conspiracy, so trust gnome one. But if you need help solving the mystery and catching the perpetrator, I recommend you call Sherlock Gnomes; his reputation is the stuff of legends.
- Do gnomes fall in love? Of course, they do, and they are simply adorable. Just the other day, I heard two of my gnomes talking, and one said to the other, ‘gnome matter what happens, I’ll always love you .’ The other replied, ‘my love for you gnomes no bounds’. True story! Have you ever seen a gnome chatting up a girl in a bar?
- His favourite pick-up line is ‘I’m going to take you gnome tonight’. So what does a gnome say when he bumps into an old friend? You look familiar, do I gnome you?
Gardening Gnome Puns
- Gardeners know that putting gnomes in their garden is really good for attracting wildlife, especially bees, which are essential for the whole planet. But just how do they know they are so good? Well, that’s easy – we all know that bees love honey gnomes! Which reminds me, what did the mummy bee say to the baby bee? You’re getting gnome more honey until we get home.
There are lots of amazing gnome-based jokes that you can tell to make your friends cry with laughter. We have a dedicated article to gnome jokes here!